Composite panels Naturalbond and Akpabond are contemporary building materials with a smooth, esthetic, chic appearance, used in modern architecture.
Panels are consist of two aluminium sheets thickness 0,5mm and polyethylene (LPDE) in the middle. Naturalbond and Akpabond panels are make in 3 to 6mm tickneses.
Standard 4mm Alumnium Composite Panel:
- Aluminium sheet: both sides 0,5mm (EN AW-3005 (A) (A1 Mn 1Mg 0.5) acc. EN 573) H42
- Inside material: 3mm polyethylene (IDPE)
- Outer surface: PVDF (25 microns) – Kynar 500 painted
- Inner surface: Protective Paint (polyester based)
Advantages of Naturalbond Composite panels:
- Smooth surface
- Diferent colour options (standard, metalic, wood design)
- Durability – resistance to atmospheric terms
- Workability (cutting, punching, bending etc.)